- Area of Application : Plastics (HIPS, ABS, Polycarbonate, PP,etc)
- Brand : NIXOL
- Finish : Pale Yellow Finish Basecoat
- Packing Capacity : 20,200 LTR
Start from 2700 /LTR
The basecoat is a lacquer which is applied to the surface of a part before metallization. It must be baked for 3hrs at a temp 65-75 degree C after applying to get proper adhesion. Basecoats serve two primary functions for the vacuum metallizer
- Basecoats level out small imperfections on the substrate, allowing for a smooth, mirrorlike surface.
- Basecoats also promote adhesion of the metallizing to the substrate.
- For PP , PP primer must be added in 5% of total formulation.